Keithstudios employs Zenfolio to host Kiosk

Cameron Keith / Keithstudios.com has finally opened their professional photography Kiosk. After many many weeks of review and evaluation Zenfolio came through in a big way. A big thank-you! http://keithstudios.zenfolio.com/

Hi, I've cobbled a few small photographs size 4x6 and smaller for sale. Currently, this set is from my Winter camp/shoot trip in Jasper National Park, Canada. They make a little memory gift so help yourself and buy a few of them.

Also, there are other Galleries for you to view. All images are for sale so knock yourself out, have fun.

Keithstudios.com


Copyright and Prints
© Copyright Cameron Keith - Keithstudios | All rights reserved. You may not use, download, copy or edit any of my images in any way by any means for any purpose without explicate written permission from me.

This photo is presented here, to the Flickr community, as a visual experience only don't steal it. Check-out my Photo Kiosk for purchases. Thank-you !

My Photostream on Black
Find me also on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments: