You've Been Snapped !

Cameron Keith / Keithstudios.com has opened a new Gallery on their Photo-Kiosk to show and sale photographs of people that have been encountered when out on shooting events.


This Gallery at keithstudios.zenfolio.com will allow Cameron Keith / Keithstudios.com to make random photographs of random people doing random things on random days available with the ability to get photo prints on over 300 random photo-products.

Copyright and Prints
© Copyright Cameron Keith - Keithstudios | All rights reserved. You may not use, download, copy or edit any of my images in any way by any means for any purpose without explicate written permission from me.

This photo is presented here, as a visual experience only don't steal it. Check-out my Photo Kiosk for purchases. Thank-you !

My Photostream on Black
Find me also on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments: