Bike Packed for Jasper 2010 Ride

In a few days I am heading out on a 1000 km solo bike tour. I'll be away for 2 or 3 weeks. During that time I will have limited access to email and uploads. I will miss my 500 – 600 images per day that my Flickr contacts upload.

As you can see in this image my tripod is strapped to the top tube, I have loaded my camera and lens. Yes this is work my friends and Sunwapta Pass at 2035 m (6677 ft) will be no small effort to navigate. Wish me luck and to get home safe. In a perfect world my son would be doing this ride with me, in time perhaps.

After the ride, and if it is successful, there will be lots of images and trail information that can be used for various other projects.

I could not have done this project without MJ. As a Canadian Military personnel, she has seen active duty. They just don't come any tougher. Thanks MJ, I love you.

Cheers
Cameron Keith

No comments: